Thursday, September 3, 2009

A country I would like to visit


ok, which country I would like to go? mmm, let me think about it, I'll be back in two weeks xD
haha I'm just kidding...If I had enough money I would like to visit the noble England, the mother of English language...why? Well, in first place it's an island so I think it would be a nice place to go because it has a temperate maritime climate, and this is always changing, I mean, sometimes it's raining, other times it's sunny...There's a diversity of landscapes and rivers, less pollution, magnificent infraestructure, Did I say it's an island? Lovely place, at least for me :)
Another thing I like is the fact this developed country has been a large history and tradition for centuries, specially in the middle ages...English men built big castles to defend their kingdom from enemies, noble knights had a sense of honor and justice, they took part of great battles in history and so on...
English goverment invests a lot of money in beautiful stadiums where people enjoy great football matches, because this sport is very popular, that's the reason why football stadiums are generally full of people and there's a high security around them.
I would like to visit the great megaliths of Stonehenge, Big Ben (the clock tower of London), travelling on double decker buses (certainly they have a really good transport system, not like here xD)
I would spend my time there on holidays, that would be a good experience to live...if I only had enough money :(
Well, dreaming doesn't cost anything xD

4 comments:

  1. hi benja
    you have choosen the civilization i can see XD
    i am agree with you is a nice place to go
    and study too, of course
    suddenly i thought in you inside your own castle
    XD
    ok see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good place my dear Doc!
    jejeje

    How are you?
    I like so much the history, and specially of England and its castles in the medieval age.

    Good bye Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. England is a beautiful place to go...
    I'd like to go there someday...
    But, Europe has too many interesting places to visit! And we don't have enough money to see them all!!
    I think that's awful :(
    Ok, now I've gotten depressed
    Joke xD

    See you
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, which country I would like to go? mmm, let me think about it, I'll be back in two weeks xD
    haha I'm just kidding...If I had enough money I would like to visit the noble England, the mother of English language...why? Well, in first place it's an island so I think it would be a nice place to go because it has a temperate maritime climate, and this is always changing, I mean, sometimes it's raining, other times it's sunny...There's a diversity of landscapes and rivers, less pollution, magnificent infraestructure, Did I say it's an island? Lovely place, at least for me :)
    Another thing I like is the fact this developed country has been a large history and tradition for centuries, specially in the middle ages...English men built big castles to defend their kingdom from enemies, noble knights had a sense of honor and justice, they took part of great battles in history and so on...
    English goverment invests a lot of money in beautiful stadiums where people enjoy great football matches, because this sport is very popular, that's the reason why football stadiums are generally full of people and there's a high security around them.
    I would like to visit the great megaliths of Stonehenge, Big Ben (the clock tower of London), travelling on double decker buses (certainly they have a really good transport system, not like here xD)
    I would spend my time there on holidays, that would be a good experience to live...if I only had enough money :(
    Well, dreaming doesn't cost anything xD

    Benja,
    I'm sure you will make it.
    Before living there I hated the rain but now I miss it.
    miss

    p.s. you got a 7

    ReplyDelete